Thursday, January 20, 2011

Adding a Signature

OHHHHHH.....if any of you are interested in having a signature at the end of your posts....YOU CAN DO IT!!!! :) Go to http://www.mylivesignature/ and they tell you how to do it! This is soooo cool! You can pick and choose one to look like the way you sign your name! You make ther code and then go under settings in your blog...then formatting....then scroll down and post the code in "post template" and it will come up each time you post! LOL can ya tell we're still home sick? I've got too much time on my hands!

(((HUGS)))

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your new signature :) Thanks for the tip! I may experiment with a few :)

Meri said...

I did it! I really did it!! It was THAT easy! Thank you Jill! Mua!!

Deanna said...

I see you've been remodeling too! I love the look, the sig and the button! :)

Jill said...

YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!
I'm so glad you all could use it :) Meri...YOU GO GIRL!!! Whoop! Whoop! ***doing a happy dance***

Misty said...

I know!!! I love my signature too....it is so fun!!

Unknown said...

First off, I love the new look over here! I was just telling Leigh the same thing at her "place". Beta Buddies is starting to fell "ghetto". I think I may need to do something in a few weeks when I get a chance...and I think you have a button over here for me to grab. I saw a blog title last week eluding to such madness...but never made it back over here. I am gonna go look for it NOW.

Shannon@ The New Normal Life said...

HI!! I love it!! WAY TO GO!! I need to do a make over for mine too!! Did the signature too!!

Hallie Addington said...

LOVE IT! It's making me hungry....!

Brenda said...

Oooooo!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this!!! I'm going to run right over there and check it out!! Our Type 1 Diabetic girl has been sick lately too, so I have a little quiet time on my hands these days!! Have been really enjoying your blog!!