Friday, December 5, 2008

Sticky Jewelry Disappointment

Lack of sleep...the start of a cold....and a nice vent.... Look Out! LOL!

Kacey's diabetes bracelet broke!


I'm so disappointed! I raved over how well this bracelet was made and how I thought it would be sturdy enough to withstand her everyday activities. Apparently I was wrong! The stitching came loose after only about 6 weeks and she nearly lost the entire bracelet. As you can see in the pic above, it's hanging on by a thread! This morning I sent an email to Customer Sevice of Sticky Jewelry to see if they would replace the defect. I'll keep you all posted as to what they do for us! In the meantime, she's wearing the bracelet that I beaded for her when she first came home from the hospital. I know for sure that one is made sturdy! LOL!

No comments: