Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy 12th Birthday Kacey!

HAPPY 12th BIRTHDAY "MOOTSIE"!!


I can't believe 12 years have flown by already! This time, 12 years ago, I became a Mama for the last time. I knew it was our last baby. I knew I wasn't going to have anymore because of the complications we had. I knew it would only be 2 baby girls...this was it!

And now 12 years later, I'm the happiest Mama ever! Kacey Brooke, you make me laugh with your infectious giggle....you make me smile with your beautiful spirit....you make me wanna be the best Mama I could ever be! Your free spirit and the way you don't let the drama of the world get to you makes me jealous. I love how you don't let anything bother you, unless you know someone else is hurting, and then your compassion for them is amazing! You have such a kind heart and you're so selfless in your ways. Your daily struggles are beyond comprehension, yet you wake each day and smile your way through it. You've shown those around you how to LIVE with diabetes and you never cease to amaze me with things you come up with. I'm so blessed that God chose me to be your Mama and I'm thankful for every moment I spend being with you. My hope for you is that you keep your heart with God and He will direct your path for you. You're going to make an amazing Diabetes Educator someday!

I love you "Mootsie Tootsie"! Happy Birthday baby girl!!!

1 comment:

Mike Hoskins said...

Happy birthday to her!!