Thursday, February 16, 2012

Too Sweet Mail

This post is a little overdue so PLEASE forgive me!

The past weeks have been such a blur and my next post will explain why but I wanted to share this one first!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH to Too Sweet Boutique. Words cannot begin to express how excited Kacey was when she got this package in the mail!

A while back, I won a contest on Hallie's blog for a pump pack created by Too Sweet Boutique. We've never bought any pump packs (with the exception of the ones Cara bought and sent her when she first started pumping) so this was our first experience with someone else making one for Kacey. Can I just tell you how impressed I was? AMAZING!!!! When I first contacted Amy, she was swamped with Christmas so we decided to wait until things calmed down and since Kacey had NO clue, it was a nice surprise after :)

Thant being said, I have to tell you all...if you're looking for pump packs that are PERSONAL...Too Sweet Boutique is your place! Amy designed Kacey's pack and minky belt and then she even made her a matching pack for her Dexcom. They say a smile is worth a thousand words, right? So here is the smile (after the tears of course!)....


She was so excited that she started to cry and when I asked her why she was crying she said, "Because Nae (my Mom) always makes my packs and I've never had a bought one before but this one is special because it has a blue circle with HOPE on it and I HOPE for a cure every day." Well that made me cry too!

Amy, I just can't begin to thank you enough for going above and beyond for this amazing giveaway! Kacey was thrilled...I was impressed...and everyone is happy!

For those looking for high quality pump packs for your child with GREAT customer service....PLEASE check out TOO SWEET BOUTIQUE!

Thank you again to Hallie for holding this wonderful contest on her blog: The Princess & The Pump


2 comments:

Hallie Addington said...

I'm so happy for you!!! And I'm thrilled that Kacey loved it so! Sweets loves her pouches from Too Sweet - as do I! Truly, in my opinion, you just can't find a better pump pouch out there! Sweets wears hers until I have to remove them under cover of darkness so she doesn't know! Amy makes the most darling - and yet uber functional and discreet pouches! She is a gem! We love her! And you!!

Jill said...

Thank you Hallie!! Yes I agree...the pouches are wonderfully made and the little button hole is perfect and the clear front is amazing! We were so blessed to win because I probably wouldn't have purchased one and now that she has one, we're in love!! Love you too!!!!