Thursday, September 29, 2011

17 Today!

WOW! Where did the time go? It seems like yesterday that we were planning a Sweet 16 party and now here we are a year later....

Happy 17th Birthday to my sweet baby girl, Kayleigh Breanne.


So....the count down is on to graduation! I'm thrilled with her senior school year and it's been a great 4 weeks of school. I hope and pray it continues.

We've been bombarded with senior pictures....ordering of cap & gown, announcements and other graduation stuff...senior project...and now we're getting hit with scholarship & college stuff. The next 8 months are going to FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! Before I know it, you all will be reading all my blubbering about graduation and the final days of her high school career.

So just for today.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOOGS!!! <3 You're my first born, a light in my day and I'm so blessed to witness what a young woman you've become. You make me smile when I see you with your CCC youth group friends. You make me laugh when it's just me and you in the van and we're singing Barney songs at the top of our lungs (Yes, 17 years old and she still remembers certain songs...afterall she watched those movies over and over...they're kinda embedded in her brain!). My heart swells with joy as I watch your passion for cooking and baking. You're gonna make a GREAT cake decorator someday (What am I saying? You're already an amazing decorator!) I'm sad that high school is coming to an end for you but I'm excited about what is to come. BIG things are gonna happen for you baby! You serve a BIG God and ANYTHING is possible if you trust in Him. I love you more than you will ever know! Love, Mommy <3


2 comments:

Nicole said...

WOW I just can't believe how old she looks and beautiful!! happy 17th b-day :)

Alissa Evelyn said...

Happy Birthday!