Tuesday, March 30, 2010

M-U-D!

OK...this wasn't funny when she first did it...but after she wouldn't stop rooting in the mud like a baby piglet, we couldn't help but laugh hysterically! This was the first time she'd been able to really "play" in mud and being the type of dog she is...you know how Labs LOVE water! We had to hose her off before we brought her in the house and actually gave her a bath. She smelled like marsh mud...blech!

Registration for Obedience classes is next Wednesday (April 7th) and classes start the same night. I'm looking forward to this :) The lady is letting me bring Kacey with me and she will be allowed to watch but since she is not an adult then I have to be the handler for now but we can bring her home and work with her and Kacey can be the handler. The lady said she'd rather us put Chloe in the Basic Obedience class instead of the Puppy class since she will be 4 months old. I sure hope it goes well!

2 comments:

LaLa said...

I forgot to tell you last night that I love the new look of your blog! Super Cute!

Rachel said...

WOW!!! I can't believe how big she got! :)