Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring

Spring is my favorite season! I love when all my flowers come up and each year I add more bulbs to my collection. Here are a few pics of how things are growing in my neck of the woods!

My tulips are up and several have bloomed already. I love the excitement of not knowing what color they are going to be until they finally bloom!
I bought these tulips and planted them for Kayleigh last year.
Red & Gold...of course...it's her school colors!!! GO DUKES!
These are the blossoms on my apple trees.
More blossoms!
The last of my daffodils blooming.
Happy Easter in VA!
Kacey writing in the dirt....hmmmm what does it say?


Awwwwww :) The exclamation point at the end has a smiley face in the circle...LOL!

We were having some nice weather this morning. I woke up around 6am and tested Kacey's BG...151 (perfect!) so I let her sleep, made myself a cup of coffee and went out to sit on the deck and enjoy the morning. It was a little chilly but the smell of the crisp air was invigorating! Once the girls woke up, we spent the morning potting some more flowers and then the rain came in and we've been inside for the afternoon. It gave them a chance to dye the Easter eggs that were waiting :) (More pics to come!)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Ah, I miss that scenery...not quite the same in the desert! It rained here today too...the last time it rained was on Christmas Even -- now it's Easter Eve...hmmmm...

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Beautiful flowers!! I love spring too!!