Thursday, January 29, 2009

50+ Questions

I stole this survey from Penny :)

1. What do you add to your coffee?
I love flavored creamer (anything except vanilla) and Splenda :)
2. What are you reading now?
This survery...LOL! Acutally I just read Pumping Insulin again to refresh my memory and make my list of questions for Pump Class next Thurs.
3. Do you own a gun?
No I don't, but my husband owns 7 of them.
4. Are you registered to vote?
Absolutely! And I DO :)
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Gosh yes! Not only before my appts but before the girls doc appts as well. It's just something about a doctor that makes me nervous to start with.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Ewwwwwwww! (I'm a vergetarian!)
7. Favorite Christmas Song?
O' Holy Night and It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee :) The WHOLE pot! haha!
9. Can you do push ups?
Ummm...I'm sure I could but it's been a long time since I tried LOL
10. What was the name of your first boyfriend/girlfriend?
Charles (9th grade)
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelery?
My Family ring...it has our names engraved on it and all 4 birthstones in it
12. Favorite hobby?
Scrapbooking, taking pictures, blogging...anything I can do to destress :)
13. Do you work with people who idolize you?
I don't think so...I work with a great group of teachers and they are quick to tell me how much they appreciate all my help with volunteering but I wouldn't call it an "idol"
14. Do you have ADD?
Nope
15. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself?
Right now...my weight
16. What’s your Middle name?
Marie
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
~Kacey's nurse just called and shes a 79 for lunch (another low)
~I haven't blogged since Monday and its not cuz I didn't want to...I've been busy!
~I'm thankful I can go on the fieldtrip to the Air & Space Center with Kacey tomorrow!
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
~Coffee at 7-11
~Gas for the car
~Another coffee at 7-11
19. Name 3 beverages you regularly drink.
~Coffee
~Sweet Tea
~Diet Pepsi
20. Current worry right now?
I'm scared about insurance approval for Kacey's pump. Our CDE said it could take 4-8 weeks to be approved and I have this sick feeling about fighting the insurance for approval and coverage. It's probably nothing to worry about but I still am.
21. What side do you dress to?
LOL...I don't know...I dress to the front ~giggles hysterically~
22. Favorite place to be?
Snuggled in bed with a good book, good movie, or my kids :) OR On the beach soaking up some sunshine while my girls play in the sand
23. How did you bring in the New Year?
This year we were in the living room...Me & both girls and then we woke Frankie up with firecrackers.
24. Where would you like to go?
I'm looking forward to our vacation to Hawaii this year. All we have to buy are plane tickets because my brother is living over there and we get to stay with him and go touring with him and his family. I'm really excited to see them! I miss them all so much :(
25. Name three people who will complete this.
Not sure? Maybe Sheri, Cara & Lynnea
26. Whose answers do you want to read the most?
Anyone who is willing to take the time to answer these.
27. What color shirt are you wearing?
Black sweater
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
NOWAY! I hate slipping and sliding when I sleep. I like crisp cotton ones :D
29. Can you whistle?
Nope :( I try! I can whistle a little if I suck in
30. Favorite colors(s)?
Purple and pink
31. Could you be a pirate?
Nah...I'm way too clean for that LOL!
32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I sing anything ;)
33. Favorite girls name?
Kayleigh & Kacey :D ...if we had another girl she would have been Karissa Bailey (both girls have have the same initials, KBW, and so we would of done that again)
34. Favorite boy’s name?
Don't know really? If we'd of had another baby and it would have been a boy we would have named him Keith Braxton (family names but still the KBW)
35. What’s in your pocket right now?
My ID badge from school, cell phone and $3
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
My friend, Lyn. We did some volunteer work at the school today and I think the Starbucks went to our brains LOL!
37. Best bed sheets as a child?
Holly Hobbie ...then New Kids On The Block as I got older
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
OMG I don't know...I'm so accident prone. I'd probably have to say the one to my knee. I jumped off some bleachers after a hockey championship game 2 years ago and damaged the cartlidge and ligaments to the point that I had to have knee surgery :(
39. Do you love where you live?
I do...I just hate being so far off the road. Our driveway is 1/4 mile long and we have 5 acres of land
40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
4...yikes... our room, Kays room, Kaceys room and the Living room
41. Who is your loudest friend?
LOL I'll plead the 5th!
42. How many dogs do you have?
One named Nemo and he is 6
43. Does anyone have a crush on you?
I dont think so! LOL
44. What are the most fun things you ever did?
Ahhhhh I'm always up for fun ;) and I try and make everything I do fun
45. What are your favorite books?
The Twilight series
46. What is your favorite candy?
Reeses and Smarties (the ones from England)
47. Favorite Team?
Depends on the sport...NFL- Raiders
48. What songs do you want played at your funeral?
Whatever they feel like playing
49. What were you doing at 12 AM?
Snoozing soundly :)
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
It's only 5:30am and the alarm was set for 6:00am!
51. Have you ever received an award?
Yes :) Lots of them

52. How many browser tabs do you have open right now?
Two
53. Share a website with us.
www.thecutestblogontheblock.com
54. Look at the wall to your right, what is on it?
Cork board with Halloween pics pinned up, a few addresses, Coast Guard sticker and a white board with Cara and Sheri's phone numbers on it.
55. Have you ever rescued/taken in a stray animal?
Yes *sigh* Im such a sucker!
56. When I say "Moo I'm a duck" do you think of a cow or a duck?
Cow
57. If the Pillsbury Dough Boy got into a fight with Mrs. Butterworth who would win? And would anybody get hurt?
Yummyyyy....if they did then I'd have biscuts with syrup HAHAHA! I'd say Mrs. Butterworth will come out on top for sure! (heehee...get it... on top...LOL!)

No comments: