Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful....


Happy Thanksgiving to everyone out there!
We are finally back home after all the visiting we did today :) I must say that I'm very pleased with the way our day went! Kacey woke up at a 133...wow prefect! She was smiling and ate breakfast and played for a bit. We went to visit at lunchtime and she tested for lunch and was a 222 and 3hrs after a good Thanksgiving meal...187! YES! I was thrilled...but I must give credit to that little thing called a Wii! She was playing the Wii with 2 other kids and she was actually sweating!! Ummm Im beginning to think I should rethink what I was getting her for Christmas! So now we're back home and she just tested because she's hungry again.... 122! YAYYYYYYY! Wow! Could I be anymore thankful? Nope! It was a fantastic day :)
I hope all of you had a nice Thanksgiving!

No comments: