Monday, September 22, 2008

Photography

Fall Mums on my porch
I've always had a love for photography. From taking family pics...taking pics of every precious moment I could capture on film...to taking pics of blooming flowers and scenery. Last week a friend of mine came up to Kayleigh's hockey game and was telling me about a class she was taking. She tried to get me to join her in a photography group a while back and then listening to her talk about this class got me all excited about taking pics again. So I grabbed my camera and spent some time outside today. I took the pic above of the potted Mums my Mom gave me. The color makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :D I can surely feel fall in the air! So....Im thinking about getting back into taking some cool shots and see where they lead! (Thanks Rachael! LOL)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, I'm impressed! That is a beautiful picture!!!