Monday, March 9, 2009

Obama Praises

Many people in the United States were disappointed when Obama became our new President. In my opinion, it was time for a change and I thought he would be the perfect person to shake things up a bit. He's done that already...and today he rocked our world :)


"This is an exciting day for children and adults living with type 1 diabetes, their families, and everyone with a connection to diabetes who have worked for years to remove restrictions to this research," said Dr. Lewis. "Now researchers, physicians, and ethicists at NIH can make decisions on ethical research based purely on sound science."
Obama ....THANK YOU! Some of you may be upset with this for moral reasons but I'm going to sound a bit selfish here and say.... I'm thankful because I want a cure for MY child! I hope this is exactly what the researchers need to find that cure for diabetes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you Jill. I think that it's time for a happy dance!! LOL :)