Sunday, February 7, 2010

Test Strip Pics Go Green!

I've been meaning to share this for a while now and since we're snowed in and Kacey is going to start working on test strip pictures again, I feel like it's time to share it.

A few weeks ago, I was contacted by a blogger I'd never met before. His name is Ron and his blog is The Poor Diabetic. He sent me the nicest email asking more information about the test strip pictures that Kacey makes. He was doing a blog post about "Going Green" and wanted permission to write about her. I was dumbfounded! OF COURSE you can write about her!

You can read the article--- HERE!

Thank you Ron for such a special post!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

How great was that....WOW!! Way to go guys :)

Meri said...

What a WONDERFUL article!!!! I love that idea! How in the world did I miss it...i feel an art day in the works at the Schu household!

the poor diabetic said...

Hey Jill
As always Kacey's story makes for inspiration to me and many of my readers. I am just still honored you allowed me to share it. The big D is such tedious disease to manage and I think the little things that we do to manage it count the most.
thanks again
Ron