Monday, February 8, 2010

Lizzie Update

I got this email from Lizzie as an update and my heart goes out to her :(

~~~~~~
jill,
Thanks so much for posting that on your blog! I have a few updates and clarifications for you since we first talked. 1. I have gotten a hold of two paradigm reserviors that use luer lock sets so last resort I could reuse those for a while since luer lock sets are way easier to come by. 2. I do have a blog, just not a dblog, www.ailoveineverimagined.blogspot.com in case you or someone else is interested in hearing a little more about me. 3. I'm not eligible for any kind of government assistance. I was emancipated from my mother when I saw sixteen (long story) and that forfetted all my rights to any government assistance programs. 4 my daddy passed away thursday night just 24 hours shy of his birthday.

thanks so much for your help!
lizzie
~~~~~~

Lizzie~
You are in my thoughts and prayers as you move forward without your Dad. (((HUGS)))

1 comment:

Lora said...

Just a heads up... that kin doesnt work. You need to remove the i.
I think this is the correct one.

http://www.aloveineverimagined.blogspot.com/

My heart goes out to her. There IS non government assist. that those WITHOUT insurance can qualify for.

I will try and find out who it was through. ~My heart goes out to her... when it rains... it pours.