The above picture says it all!
After many hours of thought and consideration, we've made our decision....
HERBIE IS STAYING!
I got a call back from our CDE this afternoon and we discussed what I talked with Sherry about. She went on to tell me it was our final decision and that they stood behind us 100% in whatever we decided. I explained how upsetting it was to Kacey and how she was having a rough time. She said that if Kacey loves Herbie that much then to keep from having so much stress then we should probably keep it and then just deal with things as they come. So thats what we're going to do! We're gonna keep him and we will just hold Cozmo to their agreement to honor the warranty if something happens to him :) I must say, I do feel relieved! I hope I'm making the right decision!
BTW, the pic was taken right after I told Kacey that we were keeping Herbie. It's hard to NOT see the love she has for this little piece of equipment!