Saturday, November 1, 2008

First MeMe

This is my first Meme :) (stolen from Cara...lol)


1. Where is your cell phone? In my hoodie front pocket
2. Your significant other? Asleep In bed
3. Your Hair? Dark Brown
4. Your Skin? Tan
5. Your mother? Caring
6. Your favorite thing? My kids
7. Your dream last night? Didnt dream
8. Your favorite drink? Sweet tea
9. Your dream/goal? To live a long and happy life
10. The room you’re in? Living room
11. Your ex? 13 years ago
12. Your fear? Sound of a chainsaw and crickets
13.Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy
14.Where were you last night? Celebrating Halloween at a party
15.What you’re not? Ungrateful!
16.Muffins? Mmmmm...banana but!
17.One of your wish list items? Trip to Hawaii
18.Where you grew up? Virginia
19.The last thing you did? Watched movies with the kids
20.What are you wearing? Jeans and a hoodie...its coldddddddd!
21.Your TV? Off
22.Your pets? Cat & Dog
23. Your computer? Damn dialup!
24. Your life? BUSY!
25. Your mood? Tired
26. Missing someone? Sure
27. Your car? White
28. Something you’re not wearing? Watch
29. Favorite Store? Walmart
30. Your summer? Scary...Busy...Kaceys diagnosis....Kayleighs hockey
31. Like someone? Sure
32. Your favorite color? Purple
33. When is the last time you laughed? Dinner
34. Last time you cried? today when watching P.S. I Love You
35. Who will respond to this? Anyone
36. Who’s answers are you anxious to see? Everyone's

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay my sister - I get the being afraid of the sound of a chainsaw (yikes) but a CRICKETT - LMAO!!!! BTW My favorite color is purple too!

Jill said...

LMAO...well the sound of the chainsaw stems back from when my Mom took me to my first haunted house...I did fine thru it and then when we walked out there was a guy with a chainsaw behind the door and he reved it up and my Mom grabbed me and took off running to the parking lot! Scared me so bad I wet my pants...at 9 years old at that! Never been back in a haunted house since LMAO!

Now the cricket thing...we have these things here that I call "sprickets" ...they're a weird looking cricket thing and Im scared to death of them. One night one got in the house and it happened to make it to my room....couldnt sleep for days cuz I thought there were more! LOL! I dont really know what it is...I think its more the fact that you never know when its going to jump and where its going to jump and Ive always been afraid of them. Hahaha! I just avoid them when we're outside but it never fails I get the "willies" and end up shivering when I see one.... YUK! LOL!