Monday, November 24, 2008

Food Meme (thanks Cara!)

1. Can you cook? If yes, do you like to cook?
Yes I can cook! Been cooking since I can remember standing in a chair against the counter in the kitchen with my Mom. I like to cook when I feel like it...its something that I have to be in the mood to do.

2. When do you eat with your whole family?
Usually just on special holidays and birthdays

3. What do you eat for breakfast?
Ummmm does coffee count as a breakfast food? LOL! I am not usually one to eat breakfast.

4. When, where and how do you eat on weekdays?
LOL...very carefully! My schedule during the week depends on what my daughter's schedules are. During sports season its insane!

5. How often do you eat out (in a restaurant)?Does this include drive-thru?
Not very often! Things are so dang expensive!

6. How often do you order delivery/take-out?
Not often!

7. Regarding no. 5 and 6: Say there weren’t financial reasons would you do this more often?
Probably not...unless its pizza or chinese food

8. Are there any “standard dishes” you serve regularly?
Not really...it's just based on what everyone is hungry for... spaghetti, pizza, veggie stuff

9. Have you ever cooked for more than 6 persons?
Yep :)

10. Do you cook every day?An actual meal?
Well I cook alot more "meals" now that Kacey is eating a little bit different. Moreso at breakfast time because we're not doing the sugary cereals anymore that were a fast meal

11. Have you ever tried recipes from blogs?
Yep :D

12. Who cooks more frequently at your home?
Me, usually....but every now and then the girls will want different meals and then they make what they want.

13. And who cooks better?
I think we all do a good job! :D My oldest daughter makes the best spaghetti sauce tho!

14. Do you cook totally different compared to your mother/parents?
Very!

15. If yes, do you nevertheless eat at your parents?
I do...but my Mom makes sure she has stuff that the girls and I can eat

16. Are you a vegetarian or could you imagine being one?
Yep...for 7 years now! Both of my girls are too...which is why I cook different than my Mom used to...LOL!

17. What would you like to cook which you haven’t dared to make yet?
Idk...Im not scared of cooking anything! I love to try new recipes :)

18. Do you prefer cooking or baking?
Baking for sure!!!

19. What is your greatest misery in the kitchen?
I'd have to say the counter space! I wish I had a wider counter top or an island so I had the room to roll out dozens of cookies and stuff like that!

20. What do you dislike?
Meat! I dont want anything to do with meat dishes! I still cook it for Frankie but I hate the smell of it. I also hate washing dishes...I love to cook but the clean up sucks!!!

No comments: