Saturday, July 25, 2009

I've Come To Realize...

Fill in the blanks....

I've come to realize that my legs are...something I take for granted.

I've come to realize that my job...is priceless! My job as wife, mother, cook, taxi, nurse, teacher, and much more is something you can't even begin to put a wage on!

I've come to realize that I need...to get my butt back in the gym.

I've come to realize that I have lost...my true identity. I'm slowly working on getting it back and hanging out with friends more. :)

I've come to realize that I hate...DIABETES! ***enough said***

I've come to realize that money..is something we can't go without if we want our daughter to live.

I've come to realize that people...can hurt your feelings and not even know they have.

I've come to realize that I'll always be...the one to manage Kacey's diabetes. I just realized that since Kacey's had her pump (4 months already!) that Frankie hasn't done a single site change.

I've come to realize that I have a crush...on no one.

I've come to realize that my mom...is always going to be there even when no one else is!

I've come to realize that my cell phone is....my lifeline and something I can't live without.

I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...I've made Kacey sleep on the couch for the last 2 days because I was too scared that I wouldn't hear her in the baby monitor. Shes got a cold and I'm always so worried I won't hear her if she needs me.

I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...simple things like sugar free hot chocolate with a small squirt of whipped cream and 2 sugar cookies can make a diabetic child feel like they've won the lottery. (Pre-bed BG was 82 so she had a "special snack" last night)

I've come to realize I'm thinking about...how much I really miss Kayleigh being around here and how much she helps out with chores.

I've come to realize that my dad...isn't going to be a part of our lives.

I've come to realize that I get on MySpace...to catch up with friends but I'm on Facebook more.

I've come to realize that today...in 2 weeks from today, Kayleigh will be home!! :) :) :)

I've come to realize that tomorrow...is something that is never promised!

I've come to realize that I really want to...be the best Mom I can be.

I've come to realize that I'm....a better parent than I ever thought I could be.

I've come to realize that if you want to be with me...you have to be talkative!

I've come to realize that right now...I'm happy with my life.


Feel free to copy this and paste in your own answers! :)

No comments: