Monday, April 6, 2009

Quote

I've been meaning to share this quote. My girls usually fight like normal siblings do but there will be one day among the fighting that they get particularly close and share a bond that can never be broken. On one of those days, diabetes was their topic of conversation and this quote was developed....

"Somewhere over the rainbow is a pot of cures for every diagnosis in the whole wide world and someday soon they will climb over that rainbow and grab those cures!" ~Kayleigh & Kacey West

HOPE... thats what we hold onto every single day! One day I hope to be able to say "Kacey used to have diabetes!"

4 comments:

Rachel said...

And with any luck at all, soon we will be saying those words!!!! For Kacey, for Tristan, for Sydney and for every other diabetic person out there!

Wendy said...

:) :) :)

This morning, I drew Addy a pic of a rainbow on her napkin and stuck it in her lunch box :)

PS - I'm trying to e-mail you, but they're not being delivered. Drop me a note so I can try to respond. THANKS!

Scott K. Johnson said...

I love that.

Amy said...

Oh - you're giving me goose bumps!! Can I use this sometime?- and I'll give complete credit to your beautiful girls!!!