Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Blast From The Past


Cara....
I took these pics to give you a chuckle. These are the New Kids ornaments that have been on my tree every year since I was 15!! Yikes... 18 years and Donnie has still managed to survive *giggles hysterically* The ball has NKOTB on it in glitter and it's getting pretty shabby but I don't have the heart to toss it *sniff sniff* Did you see them perform on the music awards? I really loved New Kids...but they should have stayed in retirement...haha! They sounded horrible and when Jordan tried to hit those high notes, it was a sure sign that they just aren't cut out for the music they USED to sing! I seriously can't believe I'm blogging about New Kids...haha! I really am glad that I didn't buy tickets for their new tour!



2 comments:

Cara said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! It's NKOTB. :D Great ornaments. I saw their reunion concert on MTV. They just aren't as good as they used to be....or we were just too young to know any better. I can't decide which. :)

Jill said...

Hahahaaaaaa! Isn't it funny how when you see NKOTB things you still get this giddy feeling? When I first heart they were getting back together I was so excited! I thought they'd have some great NEW music and then I bought the new CD and was so disappointed! They will still always have that "special place" in my heart though. I have a huge box of stuff upstairs and it is nothing but NKOTB .. (the dolls, the stage, buttons, posters, the phone, sheets, complete set of trading cards, etc) and when I moved from home I took it with me and I put it upstairs and havent touched it. When they got back together I had thought about putting the dolls on ebay because they are still sealed and in mint condition. LOL but there was that part of me that just couldnt part with them....so they are still upstairs! Hahaha!