Saturday, September 20, 2008

Hilarious Moments

There are some days that Kacey's humor keeps me in stitches and there are two moments recently that stick out.


When I took her for her check up last week, we pulled into the parking lot and this is how the conversation went:
Kacey: Mommy I know we're in the right spot.
Me: Oh yeah? How do you know that?
Kacey: Because that sign says "Childrens Hospital of the Kings Daughters Health & Sugary Center" **see above pic**
Me: stifles the giggles Yep! We're in the right spot then!
OMG... it really said Health & Surgery Center ...hahaha! But we were definately in the right spot!
~~~~~~
Just a few minutes ago, Frankie tucked Kacey in bed and they were saying their nighttime prayers. I was standing in the doorway quietly bowing my head while they prayed. Frankie got to the end of the prayer and Kacey says "Daddy I have one more prayer." and I just knew it was going to be something about a cure and he says "Ok then, you pray" and she says "Dear God, please remind Daddy to brush his teeth before bed because his breath stinks...Amen!" OMFGGGG! I had to leave out of the doorway and run to the other side of the house because I nearly pissed my pants laughing!!! I laughed and told him...we've always taught the girls... "Honesty is the best policy"
hysterically giggles
So with that...Im going to bed!
Sweet Dreams!
~*~JILL~*~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROTFLMAO! Out of the mouth of babes!